Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Secrets to Supermarket Savings

I heard about this through www.HEAV.org (Home Educators Association of Virginia) and I wanted to share it with anyone interested.

Biblical Womanhood: Encouraging and Equipping Women for the Glory of God is a great site with a lot of different books and tools on leading your home and family biblically. It's mainly geared toward women, but I have no doubt that men could benefit from some of this as well.

If you follow this link it will take you to the page.

http://kitasluv.cpaine.hop.clickbank.net/ [this is my link so I can get paid per click. Just another way of helping me become a stay at home mom.] Hope you enjoy this information as much as I do.

I specifically purchased the Secrets to Supermarket Savings - Tips and Strategies to Cut Your Grocery Bill by 40-75% or More! Only $7.97! As Mike and I prepare for me to stay at home after we have Faith, cutting out excess grocery spending is just one more way to make it easier.

Anyway, there are a lot of great resources on this website and I wanted to share it with you. Hope you all enjoy it and have a blessed week.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Like the new format!