Thursday, September 20, 2007

Week 7

Well, it is week number 7. Nothing new is really happening yet. I got a bunch of maternity clothes over the weekend from my friend Katie, which is a good thing because most of my pants are not fitting.

I have learned a very valuable lesson this week though. NEVER SKIP BREAKFAST!!!!! I forgot to eat on Monday morning and it made me queezy the rets of the day. I have been very good about eating a little bit about every hour so that my blood sugar doesn't get high. I am doing everything that I can to avoid morning sickness. So far it's working. I am also resting on God to keep me healthy during this pregnance. I would seriously prefer pain over nausea any day.

Mike is being very diligent about looking at our finances and seeing where we can cut things out. This will help immensly. I really don't want to have to continue working at all so please keep us in your prayers for that. If I do have to work it would just be part time and on the days that Mike will be home and I am not sure if my job will let me go down to part time once the kiddo is born. Other than that the option is to watch someone's kids during the week. I'm not sure how that would work as Mike is home all day every other day.

So, please be praying that God will show us things we can cut out, and provide the means for me to be a full time stay at home mom.

No comments: